Discover various job opportunities and tips for working abroad in the “Assignment Abroad Times” magazine. Click to find your dream job.
LARGE REQUIREMENTS FOR A LEADING SWITCHGEAR MANUFACTURING COMPANY KUWAIT
FREE FOOD AND FREE ACCOMMODATION
CLIENT INTERVIEW AT CHENNAI ON 29TH JULY 2023
❖ PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEER
- BE / BTech degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Minimum experience: 8 To 12 years, in 400kV/300kV/132kV Substation Design & Package Type Substation Design
❖ PROTECTION MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- BE / BTech degree in Electrical Engineering, (from an NBA approved institution)
- Minimum experience: 12 years Experience in Maintenance of protective equipment involved in ENV. NV and LV substations
❖ ERECTION ENGINEER FOR SUBSTATION PROJECTS
- BE / BTech degree in Electrical Engineering (from an NBA approved institution)
- Minimum experience required: 8 years in installation of Indoor Gas Insulated Switchgear Substation Projects with exposure of 132KV to 400KV voltage level
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SUBSTATION DESIGN PACKAGES (IN PRIMARY DESIGN PACKAGES)
How to apply for Assignment Abroad Times
You should find a suitable Assignment Abroad Times and send your updated CV along with a valid contact or WhatsApp number, experience certificates, and passport copy and photo. Also, don’t forget to mention the job subject line and your skype, zoom ID in your CV for an easy online interview.
keep visiting our Assignment Abroad Times
Note: Dear Job seeker we try to provide genuine jobs only . We don’t have any role in the Recruitment process and Advertiser or Publication . Please make an inquiry before you accept the job offer and after that you should pay money to them.
Thank you for visiting.