Learn the step-by-step process of applying for jobs in Saudi Arabia and increase your chances of securing employment in the country.
WE ARE HIRING FOR A LEADING CONTRACTING CO. IN SAUDI ARABIA
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG: APPLY NOW! REQUIRED PROFESSIONS
- Project Manager
- Piping Engineer
- Piping Supervisor
- Welder(TG & ARC)
- Planing Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Work permit receiver WR
- Safety Officer
- Piping QC Inspector
- Welding QC Inspector
- Welding Foreman
- Pipe Fabricator
- Pipe Fitter
- Labour Unskilled
- First Aider
- Rigger III
- Store Keeper
- Material controller/coordinator
- Torquing technician
- Document controller
URGENT RECRUITMENT FOR SAUDI ARABIA ,
A LEADING OIL AND GAS FOR SHUTDOWN MAINTENANCE.
INTERVIEW DATE: 17.06.2023 (SATURDAY) &18.06.2023 (SUNDAY)
SHORTLISTING IN PROCESS KINDLY SHARE YOUR CV.
- MECHANICAL PLANNER PRIMAVERA P6 certification must
- STATIC SUPERVISOR / FOREMAN : Exp in Static Equipment Mainly in Exchange, Column, Vessel
- SAFETY SUPERVISOR / OFFICER : NEBOSH certification must.
- QA / QC MECHANICAL ENGINEER / INSPECTOR: Certification with CSWIP or APIExp in static or welding or piping
- MULTI WELDER ( TIG & ARC-CS &SS ) Running card with both CS & SS
- RIGGER LEVEL 3 TUV / 3rd party certification must
- BOLTING TECHNICIAN FITTER – MECHANICAL & PIPE
- PIPE FABRICATOR
FREE FOOD & ACCOMMODATION+8 HRS + OT
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE MIN 3YRS SHUTDOWN EXPERIENCE IN OIL & GAS, REFINERY & PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES.
WELL REPUTED COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA
CLIENT INTERVIEW IN MUMBAI ON 15th JUNE 2023
- DUCT MAN
- DUCT INSULATOR
- DUCT FABRICATOR
- COPPER WELDER
- ALUMINUM TECHNICIAN
- COIL LINE OPERATOR!
- PLASMA MACHINE OPERATOR
- WELDERS – ARC 1 MIG
- METAL WELDER
- AUTOMATIC DOORS TECHNICIAN
Shortlisting in Progress
How to apply for saudi arabia
You can follow these simple steps to apply for a job or visa in Saudi Arabia:
- Determine the purpose of your visit: Decide whether you are applying for a job, business visa, student visa or any other type of visa. Each category has specific requirements and procedures.
- Research Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements: Visit the official website of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia or the Saudi Arabian consulate in your country to collect information on specific visa requirements for the purpose of your visit. Make sure you have the required documents and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Prepare required documents: Generally, you will need to prepare documents like a valid passport, completed visa application form, passport size photographs, invitation letter (if applicable), employment contract or offer letter (for work visa), educational Certificate (for student visa), and proof of financial means to support yourself during your stay.
- Find a sponsor or employer (for work visa): If you are applying for a work visa, you will need a sponsoring employer in Saudi Arabia. They will provide you with the necessary employment contract and assist you with your visa application process.
- Submit your application: Once you have collected all the required documents, submit your application to the Saudi Arabian Embassy or Consulate in your home country. Make sure you follow the specific instructions provided by the embassy or consulate and pay the required fees.
- Attend an interview (if required): Depending on the type of visa, you may be required to attend an interview at the embassy or consulate. Prepare for the interview by reviewing your application and bringing with you all necessary supporting documents.
- Wait for Processing: After you have submitted your application, it will go through processing. The time required for processing varies, so it is advised to apply well in advance of your intended travel date.
- Receive your Visa: Once your application has been approved, you will receive your Visa. Be sure to review all the details on the visa to make sure they are accurate.
- Travel to Saudi Arabia: With your visa, you can make travel arrangements to Saudi Arabia. Remember to carry all the necessary documents with you including your passport and visa.
Please note that the specific application process and requirements may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for and your country of origin. It is recommended to consult the official website of the Saudi Arabian Embassy or Consulate in your country for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
How to apply for Jobs in Saudi Arabia
You should find a suitable Jobs in Saudi Arabia and send your updated CV along with a valid contact or WhatsApp number, experience certificates, and passport copy and photo. Also, don’t forget to mention the job subject line and your skype, zoom ID in your CV for an easy online interview.